2-hour class timetable
2 hour class timetable period class time 1st preiod 08:30~10:30 2nd period 10:30 ~ 12:30 3rd period 12:30 ~ 14:30 4th period 14:30 ~ 16:30 5th period 18:30 ~ 20:30 6th period 20:30 ~ 22:30 Break time The Vivaldi Park slopes are not available from 16:30 to 18:30.
3-hour class timetable
3-hour class timetable period class time Morning Class 08:30~11:30 Afternoon Class 12:30 ~ 15:30 Evening Class 18:30 ~ 21:30
4-hour class timetable
4-hour class timetable period class time A combination of two 2-hour lessons.
You can do it consecutively or in parts at any time you like.
English Ski Lesson Fee
English Ski Lessons in Korea
|Instructors: number of people||2 hours||3 hours||notification|
* There is a registration fee for lessons at the resort. It is 20,000won per person and it is included in lesson fee.
* Both foreigners and Koreans who want to take English lessons are welcome.
|1:4||For groups of 4 or more, please inquire|
instructor lift/rental packages
This package is for those taking lessons.
This package is for those taking lessons. division 4 hours 6 hours Ski/Board 11,000 11,000 general clothes 11,000 11,000 Protective gear Individual price
Helmet, goggles, protector(Butt&knee)
5,000 5,000 LiftㆍWeekdays
41,000 44,000 LiftㆍWeekend
Sat, Sun, Holidays
Reservation and Refund Policy
Lesson reservation priority is given to advance payment .
Reservation refund policy
In the case of cancellation, a gap in the instructor's schedule will inevitably be made and a differential refund will be made.
- 7 days before the date of use: 100% refund
- 6 days before the date of use: 70% refund
- 5 days before the date of use: 50% refund
- 4 days before the date of use: 30% refund
- 3 days before the date of use ~ on the day of use: non-refundable
- Refund standards due to natural disasters are determined by whether the ski resort is open or not.